Hollis Transmitter for Dive Computers
You purchased a Hollis, Oceanic, Aeris or Tusa Air Integrated Hoseless Computer and want to take advantage of the Hoseless Air Integration feature. Air pressure transmitter allows you to ditch that high-pressure hose for maximum streamlined diving. If you own an Air Integrated Hoseless Computer the then this transmitter is a must have for fun and simplistic diving. Transmitter is powered by a common user replaceable 3 volt CR2 lithium battery and when installed to your regulators 7/6" threaded high pressure (HP) port with provide the computer with the following unique features.
Air Time Remaining:
The Air Time Remaining (ATR) feature calculates current depth, tank pressure, your breathing rate, ascent time, and decompression status to tell you exactly how much time you can remain underwater. The Dive Computer continually displays air time remaining via a numerical bar graph in addition to cylinder pressure. You may also display air time remaining in oversized digits at any time with the press of a button. When using the transmitter option the computer with display gas pressure from 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars).
Dive Time Remaining:
Dive Time Remaining (DTR), like Air Time Remaining provides a 'real" number in minutes. This calculation combines nitrogen and oxygen absorption, displaying whichever allows less time. Displayed as DTR on the No Deco Main Screen, the graphic NDC, or OTR will identify which time is being displayed. NDC is the maximum amount of time that you can stay at your present depth before entering decompression. During nitrox operations oxygen accumulation during a dive or a 24 hour period, is displayed as a percent of oxygen saturation allowed per dive or per day.
Hollis Transmitter for Dive Computers Features
- Hollis Transmitter for Dive Computers
- Works with All Current: Hollis Oceanic, Aeris, Tusa, Air Integrated Hose-Less Computer
- Get Streamlined, Ditch Your High-Pressure Hose
- Easy Installation and Connection
- Threads to 1'st-Stage Regulator 7/6" HP Port
- Common 3 Volt CR2 Lithium Consumer Replaceable Batteries
- Adds Unique Functions to Computer:
Air Time Remaining (ATR): Calculates Current Depth, Tank
Pressure, Breathing Rate, Ascent Time, and Decompression Status. Tells Exact Time Diver Can Remain Underwater. Displays ATR via Numerical Bar Graph Display ATR in Oversized Digits.
- Dive Time Remaining (DTR): Provides a 'Real" Number in Minutes. Calculation Combines Nitrogen and Oxygen Absorption. Displaying Whichever Allows Less Time. Graphic NDC, or OTR Will Identify Which Time is Being Displayed. NDC Maximum Amount of Time at Present Depth before Entering Decompression.
- Provides Pressure Readout: 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars)
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months.