SSI Open Water Diver
COME DIVE WITH 2 WORLD RENOWNED INSTRUCTORS.
After 4 years traveling and working at the world's best diving destinations Jeanne Cinquegrana and Morad Hassan have brought their love of all things scuba back to the Houston/Katy/Sugarland Metro Area!
Jeanne and Morad are award winning, internationally renown instructors with well over 10,000 Open Water dives between them, who live only for making divers and having enormous fun doing it.
During your Open Water Class we will teach you all the basic skills needed so that you can have a safe and amazing time scuba diving!
Whether it's exotic destinations like, The Red Sea, Bora Bora, The Maldives, or right here in Houston we will make sure you will get the training you need to accomplish your goal of becoming an Open Water Scuba Diver!
This globally-recognized certification program is the best way to begin your life-long adventure as a certified scuba diver. Personalized training is combined with in-water practice sessions to ensure you have the skills and experience required to become truly comfortable underwater. You will earn the SSI Open Water Diver certification.
How Does This Course Work?
Shortly after purchasing your course you will receive a link to complete your online academics. Your instructor will also be in touch with you about scheduling your course and can answer any questions you may have.
A new class starts every Monday and runs like this:
Monday: 6 pm Orientation session at the Dive Center
Tue-Thurs: 6:30 Pool Session
Friday: 6 pm Final Exam at the Dive Center
Sat-Sun: 8 am -1 pm Open Water Dives at the Lake
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE INCLUDE?
1) Orientation session with an SSI Instructor
2) Two-three evenings of pool instruction to teach you all the skills to get you ready for your exciting Open Water Weekend!
3) Two days of Open Water Diving on Saturday and Sunday to finish your Open Water Class and celebrate your new Open Water Certification!
4) All the SCUBA gear you need to successfully complete your course. This includes your Scuba Regulator and gauges, Buoyancy control device (BCD), and Dive Computer, Scuba Tanks, and all weights and weight systems (we never will make you buy weights).
5) SSI Online Academics and all certification fees.
6) Need a more flexible, personalized schedule? NO PROBLEM! Private and online classes start for as little as $75 dollars (in addition to the Open Water Course Fees). Please call us at 855 OTA DIVE/855 682 3483 for more information.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
1) Your personal kit which consists of Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Boots.
2) Open Water Facility fees, these range from $15 to $40 per day depending on the facility.
|Academic Sessions:||Online Program|
|Pool/Confined Water Sessions:||6|
|Open Water Dives:||4|
|Maximum Training Depth:||18 meters / 60 feet (age 15+)|
|Suggested Duration:||16 - 32 hours|