Mares MV Octopus
Mares MV OctopusclicThe k
The Mares Octopus MV was created from years of diving experience. Dating back to the Dacor Viper, one of the 1st technical diving regulators in the world, the Mares MV took a great idea and made it infinitely better as a dedicated octopus. Its light weight, minimum dimensions, and characteristically compact shape, make the MV easy to dive with. The special symmetrical shape means the octopus is equally easy to use on the right or the left, for increased safety. The Mares MV is a reliable downstream valve design that offers the unique patented Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) system. The air bypass tube conveys air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low-pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
Innovative diaphragm design and component layout result in tangible reduction of dimensions. Ultralight techno polymer construction is abrasion resistant and affordable, ideal for diving in warm and moderate water temperatures. Hose is bright yellow and measures 39" (100 cm) in length. The Mares Octopus MV weighs 12.84 oz. (364 g) with the hose.
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months.
Mares MV Octopus Features
- Mares MV Octopus:
- Designed Specifically as Octopus Regulator
- Symmetrical Shape: Left or Right Hand Usable
- Light and Compact
- Vortex Assist Design (V.A.D.) System
- Case: Sturdy and Durable Techno-Polymer
- Case has Superior Resistance to Abrasion
- Reliable, and Simple Downstream Demand Valve Design
VAD: Air Bypass Tube Conveys Air to Mouthpiece Creating Swirling Vortex
Low-Pressure Area Center Keeps Diaphragm Down During Inhalation
Very Sensitive and Easy Breathing At-All-Depths
- Lightweight Techno Polymer Housing
- Yellow 39.4" (100 cm) Hose
- Hose Thread: 3/8"
- Yellow Front Cover for Easy ID
- Weight: 12.84 oz. (364 g), w/Hose