Oceanic Veo 2.0 Scuba Diving Computer Black
Technology has never been easier. Brimming with all the tech and performance features serious divers seek and Oceanic's trademark ease-of-use, the Veo 2.0 could not only be your first PDC, but the last you'll ever need. The Veo 2.0 is a relatively basic computer, but comes with features including a full menu of audible and visual alarms for everything from nitrox settings to depth, time and deco status. You also get a backlight function (you set the duration) and the option of downloading your profiles to a PC. The Veo 2.0 features large, easy-to-read digits and well-designed bar graphs to make monitoring your ascent rate and nitrogen loading easy.
The Veo 2.0 is powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm - lets you choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety. The Dual Algorithm allows you to choose from the Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data base) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data base). The Computer has 3 Operating Modes: NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free). 2 Operating Buttons allow Step Forward" and Fast Scroll" Interface for streamlined access and setting of personal options Deep Stop with Countdown Timer (May be turned on or off). The Computer has a 2 minute countdown feature at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80' (25 meters). The Computer is Automatically Altitude Adjustable from 2,000 to 14,000' (610 to 4,200 meters) and has a variable Ascent Rate from 30 fpm to 60 fpm (9 m/min to 18 m/min).
Other features of the Veo 2.0 Computer are; Air or Single Nitrox Mix to 50% O2, 24 Dive On-Unit Log Book, History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature. The Computer uses 12 Tissue Compartments for Nitrogen Absorption Calculations (5 to 480 minutes), Decompression Capability 10' to 60' (2 to 18 meters), User Replaceable CR2450 Battery with a Battery Life of approximately 300 hours, can be set for Imperial/Metric Units of Measure, comes with a Comprehensive Owner's Manual and much more! The Computer comes in a Durable Impact Resistant Console Boot equipped with Oceanic's Pressure Gauge. Pressure Gauge: The Pressure Gauge is a Shock Resistant Bourdon Tube Mechanism that is Nitrox compatible to 50% O2 Gauge has Oceanic's OceanGlo Luminescent Gauge Face that Absorbs Light and Glows approximately 7 times faster and longer than other materials. The Pressure Gauge is equipped with Temperature Gauge, One-Way Safety Valve and a Double Kevlar Braided High Pressure Hose with Triple Chrome Plated Marine Brass Fittings with 7/16" Threaded end. The Pressure Gauge has a Pressure Readout from 0 to 5,000 psi with Bright Fluorescent Caution Zone from 0 to 500 psi for added safety. The Veo 2.0 Swiv Double Gauge Computer Console is covered by a 60 month limited warranty.
Oceanic VEO 2.0 Features
- Oceanic VEO 2.0 Air/Nitrox Dive Computer SWIV Double Gauge Combo
- Veo 2.0 Dive Computer
- Technology has Never Been Easier!
- Full Menu of Audible and Visual Alarms
- Dual Algorithm: Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data base) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data base)
- 3 Operating Modes: NORM (Air and Nitrox), Gauge and Free Dive
- 2 Operating Buttons allow Step Forward" and Fast Scroll" Interface
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- Automatically Altitude Adjustable from 2,000 to 14,000' (610 to 4,200 meters)
- Power: User Replaceable CR2450 Battery
- Battery Life of Approximately 300 Hours
- Variable Ascent Rate from 30 fpm to 60 fpm (9 m/min to 18 m/min)
- SmartGlo Backlight: Adjustable Duration
- On-Unit Log Capacity: 24 Dives
- History Mode Includes: Total Number of Dives, Max Depth, Total Dive Hours, and Lowest Temperature
- Air or Single Nitrox Mix to 50% O2
- 12 Tissue Compartments for Nitrogen Absorption Calculations (5 to 480 minutes)
- Decompression Capability 10' to 60' (2 to 18 meters)
- Imperial/Metric Units of Measure
- Operating Depth (NORM/FREE): 330' (100 meters)
- Operating Depth (GAUGE): 399' (120 meters)
- 24 Hour Time to Fly Countdown
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- Free Online Class "Get the Most out of your Dive Computer"
- Pressure Gauge:
- Shock Resistant Bourdon Tube Mechanism
- Nitrox Compatible to 50% O2
- Oceanic's OceanGlo Luminescent
- OceanGlo Luminescent: Absorbs Light and Glows Approximately 7X Faster and Longer
- Temperature Gauge
- Readout: 0 to 5,000 psi
- Bright Fluorescent Caution Zone from 0 to 500 psi
- Double Kevlar Braided High Pressure Hose
- Triple Chrome Plated Marine Brass Fittings
- Thread Size: 7/16"
- Console Covered by 5 Year Limited Warranty