Mares Force Nano Knife
Mares Force NANO Plus BCD Knife
This Compact Knife by Mares is ideal for any situation. A series of standard accessories makes it easy to fasten the knife to Mares BCs, bags, diver and hoses. The soft over-molding hand grip for a secure hold and ease of use. The knife handle also is equipped with a hole for attachment of a wrist lanyard. The 2.56" (65 mm) stainless steel blade with built-in line cutter is covered in a special PVD treatment that prevents the blade surface from oxidizing.
Mares Force NANO Plus BCD Knife has a partially serrated edge and a blunt tip for multi-tool function. Knife comes equipped with a noncorrosive impact resistant plastic sheath. Mounting options included with the knife are two leg straps with quick-release buckles, two, hose laces and BCD mounting knobs.
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months.
Mares Force NANO Plus BCD Knife Features
- Compact Knife Design
- Series of Standard Accessories to Fasten-the-Knife to Mares BCs, Bags, Diver and Hoses
- Soft Over-Molding Hand Grip for Secure Hold and Ease-of-Use
- Knife Handle Equipped with Hole for Attachment of Wrist Lanyard
Set of Accessories for Fastening to Equipment:
BC Mounting Knobs
- Blade Length: 2.56" (65 mm)
- Stainless Steel Blade with Special PVD Treatment: Prevents Blade Surface from Oxidizing
- Blunt Tip Design
- Multi-Tool Function
- Blade: Partially-Serrated Edge
- Noncorrosive Impact Resistant Plastic Sheath