Mares 15X Loop
Mares 15x Loop
The first vertical second stage ever, combined with the extremely reliable compact and performance of Mares 15X first stage. Featuring the DFC system, it meets all divers' demands at any depth. The chrome plated marine brass first stage regulator is a balanced diaphragm design which is inherently environmentally sealed. The diaphragm membrane transmits the pressure changes to the internal mechanism eliminating the need for the surrounding water to enter the intricate mechanism. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance.
The 15X uses A.C.T. Advanced Coating Technology. This patented technology created to optimize performance, safety and reliability. The valve is covered with a hard polyurethane (PU) and the sealing surface is a layered with a soft PU for a perfect seal. Tri-material (brass, soft PU and heavy-duty" PU) reaches new levels of durability. The new valve is 600% more durable than its predecessor. Another unique feature of the first-stage is the dynamic flow control (DFC). The DFC system minimizes the intermediate pressure drop during inhalation. The 15X first stage guarantees a stable flow of air, even under extreme conditions. The First Stage is equipped with 4 LP ports with 3/8" and 2 HP 7/16" ports for attachment of a pressure gauge or air integrated console.
The Loop Second Stage is a vertical regulator design that can be mounted on the divers right or left, providing the ultimate freedom of movement with under the shoulder" hose positioning. This second stage is a mid-sized techno-polymer second stage regulator with its simple, yet reliable downstream demand valve design. The Loop's integrated Sagittal Vortex Assisted Design (S-VAD) system creates a swirling vortex with a low-pressure area in the center of the regulator that keeps the diagram down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.Â The Loop also has twin exhaust valves for ease of exhalation and oversized silicone rubber purge button for easy clearing of regulator. Regulator comes with a 3/8" threaded low pressure hose, weighs 40.4 oz. (1,146 g) and comes with an owner's manual.
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months.
Mares Loop 15X Regulator Features
- Mares Loop 15X Regulator:
- Compact, Reliable, and Performance
- Great Regulator System for Travel
- Weight: 40.4 oz. (1,146 g)
- Hose: 3/8" Thread
- Owner's Manual
- First-Stage: Mares 15X
- Balanced Diaphragm
- DFC System
- Chromed Marine Grade Brass
- Inherently Environmentally Sealed Design
- Design Provides Protection from Sand, Salt, Chlorine, Pool Acid and Contaminants
- Pre-Oriented Pressure Ports
- A.C.T. Advanced Coating Tri-Material Valve Technology
- Four 3/8" Threaded LP Port
- Two 7/16" Threaded HP Ports
- Second Stage: Mares Loop
- Unique Vertical Hose Connection
- Mid-Size Stylish Second Stage
- integrated Sagittal Vortex Assisted Design (S-VAD) System
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve Design
- Comfortable Silicone Mouthpiece
- Techno-Polymer Construction
- Twin Exhaust Valves for Ease of Exhalation
- Oversized Silicone Rubber Purge Button for Easy Clearing of Regulator