E-learning Open Water Class Online learning
Come Dive with 2 world renowned instructors.
After 4 years traveling and working at the world's best diving destinations Jeanne Cinquegrana and Morad Hassan have brought their love of all things scuba back to the Houston/Katy/Sugarland Metro Area!
Jeanne and Morad are award winning, internationally renown instructors with well over 10,000 Open Water dives between them, who live only for making divers and having enormous fun doing it.
During your Open Water Class we will teach you all the basic skills needed so that you can have a safe and amazing time scuba diving!
Whether it's exotic destinations like, The Red Sea, Bora Bora, The Maldives, or right here in Houston we will make sure you will get the training you need to accomplish your goal of becoming a PADI Open Water Scuba Diver!
What does this course include?
1) PADI Online Academics and all certification fees.
What is not included?
1) Your personal kit which consists of Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Boots.
2) PADI Logbook (or something similar) which is available for purchase at the store or you can purchase it by clicking HERE.
3) Open Water Facility fees, these range from $15 to $40 per day depending on the facility.
Who should take this course?
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
What will you learn?
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
How can you start learning now?
Contact OTA Diving & Travel to enroll in the Open Water Online Course or PADI’s eLearning option – and you can start learning right away. PADI Open Water Diver Online gives you the background information you need to dive safely and allows you to study at your own pace through an interactive computer-based program. Get started now!
You can also start learning with PADI’s home-study materials – Open Water Touch (a tablet app) or the Open Water Diver Manual and Open Water Diver Video (a book and DVD package). Stop by OTA Diving & Travel to enroll in the course, get your materials and start reading the book and watching the video. Your PADI Instructor will schedule time with you to check your progress and make sure you understand important scuba diving information.
What scuba gear will you use?
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, you learn to use basic Scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank. The equipment you wear varies, depending upon whether you’re diving in tropical, temperate or cold water.
Contact us at 855 OTA DIVE/855 682 3483 about the gear you’ll use during this course and get advice about everything you need from your PADI Instructor.
Breathing underwater for the first time is something you’ll never forget, so don’t wait.
- Click the "Add To Cart" Button to enroll in your PADI Open Water Diver course with Outside The Asylum Diving & Travel. One of our Scuba Diving specialists will contact you within one business day to schedule your course.
- If you have any questions feel free to call us at 855 OTA DIVE/855 682 3483
- Until then remember to always keep breathing!!