SSI Open Water Class
Come Dive with Houston's Best New Dive Shop!!
After 4 years traveling and working at the world's best diving destinations Jeanne Cinquegrana and Morad Hassan have brought their love of all things scuba back to the Houston/Katy/Sugarland Metro Area!
Jeanne and Morad are award winning, internationally renowned instructors with well over 10,000 Open Water dives between them, and live only for making divers and having enormous fun doing it.
During your Open Water Class we will teach you all the basic skills needed so that you can have a safe and amazing time scuba diving!
Whether it's exotic destinations like, The Red Sea, Bora Bora, The Maldives, or right here in Houston we will make sure you will get the training you need to accomplish your goal of becoming an Open Water Scuba Diver!
What does this course include?
1) FREE ONLINE INSTRUCTION !!! You will do your independent study portion online. You also get a free digital logbook and digital certification card.
2) Up to three consecutive evenings of pool instruction to teach you all the skills to get you ready for your exciting Open Water Weekend!
3) Two days of Open Water Diving on Saturday and Sunday to finish your Open Water Class and celebrate your new Open Water Certification!
4) All the SCUBA gear you need to successfully complete your course. This includes your Scuba Regulator and gauges, Buoyancy control device (BCD), and Dive Computer, Scuba Tanks, and all weights and weight systems (we never will make you buy weights).
5) Need a more flexible, personalized schedule? NO PROBLEM! We can arrange for private lessons according to your schedule for less money than you think. Please call us at 855 OTA DIVE/855 682 3483 for more information.
What is not included?
1) Your personal kit which consists of Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Boots, and a light wetsuit.
Remember we sell for the lowest prices allowed by our manufactures so you will not find your personal gear cheaper!! In fact if you find it cheaper at ANY authorized dealer WE WILL MATCH THAT PRICE NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!
You will also get OTA's perfect fit guarantee that allows you to exchange your gear if it does not perform to your expectations! **Please call for more details**
2) Open Water Facility fees, these range from $20 to $40 per day depending on the facility.
Who should take this course?
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the Open Water Diver course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
To enroll in an Open Water Diver course, you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
What will you learn?
The Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Online Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
How can you start learning now?
Easy! Once payment is received you will be contacted so that we can get your online courses sent to you. You will receive instructions on how to access your online materials. The course materials will be available to you FOREVER via the SSI website, www.divessi.com on any Windows Based or Mac computer, or via the SSI app on any IOS or Android device. Best yet the class can be accessed either online, or the class downloaded an unlimited amount of times to any of the aforementioned mobile devices.
What scuba gear will you use?
In the Open Water Diver course, you learn to use basic Scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank. The equipment you wear varies, depending upon whether you’re diving in tropical, temperate or cold water.
Contact us at 855 OTA DIVE/855 682 3483 about the gear you’ll use during this course and get advice about everything you need from your OTA Instructor.
Breathing underwater for the first time is something you’ll never forget, so don’t wait.
- Click the "Add To Cart" Button to enroll in your Open Water Diver course with Outside The Asylum Diving & Travel. One of our Scuba Diving specialists will contact you within one business day to schedule your course.
- If you have any questions feel free to call us at 855 OTA DIVE/855 682 3483
- Until then remember to always keep breathing!!
- Still not sure? Click the link below for a free preview of the course.