Cayman Brac Island Getaway
The package includes:
- Seven nights accommodation at Cayman Brac Beach Resort (double occupancy)
- Three gourmet meals daily
- 17 boat dive package (6 2-tank morning dives and 5 1-tank afternoon dives)
- 25th Anniversary Party with Gear & Vacation Giveaways & Drink Specials
- Welcome Rum Punch
- Taxes, service charges and airport transfers.
- All gratuity except for Dive Guide Tips.
- International Airfare (United/South West/Jet Blue) Fly to GCM from your city
- Airfare from Grand Cayman to Cayman Brac (Cayman Airways about $140 r/t)
- Dive Insurance - Required
- Trip Insurance - highly Recommended
- Gear Rental
- Dive Gratuity
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF CAYMAN BRAC BEACH RESORT
Cayman Brac is the site of one of the world’s best wreck dives, the Russian Missile Frigate #356, renamed the MV Capt. Keith Tibbetts. Turtles, Spotted Eagle Rays, Reef Sharks, Nassau Groupers, Moray Eels, Stingrays, Horse-Eye Jacks, Barracuda, Flying Gurnards and more! You'll find 100 different hard and soft corals and over 500 types of fish. Cayman Brac Beach Resort diving affords near unlimited visibility, usually 100 to 150 feet, with little or no current. The Warm water at Cayman Brac Beach Resort is a joy. Temperatures average 78° to 80° in December.
Experience the wonders of the sea with a one-of-a-kind “valet diving” service. Immerse yourself in the thrill of the dive as Reef Divers take care of the work and worries. Let our experienced dive team oversee the lifting, hauling, and packing of all the diving gear, while all you have to carry are great memories. Explore our island’s best diving sites while relaxing and riding on our custom-made dive fleet. All you need to do is show up and dive.
Upon check-in, you will receive a special bag from the dive shop so you can pack your gear. On the day of your dive, leave your bag outside the resort room and Reef Divers will make sure your bag gets on the boat for you. Once your gear is organized, as you like, leave its care and cleaning to them so you can dive without disturbance.
This is a great trip for new divers since the waters are generally calm with little current around the Brac. The marine life is diverse and interesting even if you are just snorkeling. There are nature hikes and island tours for the non - divers.
Please call OTA Diving with any questions 855-682-3483
We can't wait to dive with you in this hidden island gem!